H K Solicitors
Call now
Call now
H K Solicitors Thank you for taking the time to visit HK Solicitor's website - We hope that you will find it helpful and informative. HK Solicitors is a specialist law firm based in the heart of Morden town centre, specifically located for its well linked transportation network, thus making it easy for clients to visit the firm.

read more › Are there any immediate financial problems arising because of the injury, for example, you are unable to work. If the injury resulted from an accident at work, you should notify your employer and the accident must be recorded in the accident book. Gather evidence about the accident and injuries. For example, it may be useful to take photographs of the scene of an accident and of what caused the injury. You should also, if possible, write an account of the incident while details are still fresh in your mind.

read more › We have a contract with the Legal Aid Agency which means that provided you qualify, you will not have to pay us anything for our services. Asylum is a form of protection which allows individuals to remain in the United Kingdom provided that they meet the criteria for being accepted as refugees, and they are not barred for any other reason. In order to be considered a refugee, a person who arrives in the United Kingdom has to demonstrate that they are unable or unwilling to return to their country of origin, because they fear persecution in their homeland for reasons of; race, religion, and nationality or for being a member of a particular social group or holding a political opinion.

read more › To get a divorce in England and Wales you need to have been married for one year or two years in Northern Ireland and your marriage must be recognised as valid by United Kingdom law. You or your partner must be living in England or Wales when you apply for the divorce or one of you must have been living in England or Wales during the year before the application is made. If your partner does not object to the divorce you can apply for an undefended divorce. If there are no children and no complicated property matters then you may be able to complete the divorce procedure without the help of a solicitor.

Review H K Solicitors

Be the first to review H K Solicitors.

Write a Review

We recommend