Arden Solicitors Advocates
Call now
Call now
Arden Solicitors Advocates We Truly understand our clients' requirements, challenges, objectives and goals and to maximize the value of our services to our clients including safeguarding the security and confidentiality of their information. To be honest, trustworthy, respectful and ethical in our actions. To honor our commitments and to be accountable for our actions & success.

I am so grateful for to Arden Solicitors Advocates for the work, I have been successful with my matter. I came to Arden Solicitors Advocates through a recommendation. I was extremely happy with the service. I was looked after very carefully. I received regular updates, as to my case and the solicitor worked extremely hard to get me status in the UK.

I struggled for a place to start when writing this testimonial. In short, when you're in Arden Solicitors Advocates hands, then you know your best interest to be first and foremost.

read more › At Arden Solicitors Advocates, we pride our self for the extensive rate of success, and client satisfaction. Our firm and its senior solicitors and lawyer have over two decades of legal experience and are well-placed to help you. Our lawyers speak a variety of languages and are also familiar with foreign cultures and customs. Our awareness of and respect for cultural differences support our ability to understand our clients' needs, and we are able to work closely with them. We have experienced and reliable staff, who understand the difficulties you are facing.

read more › Tier 1 Entrepreneur are those who have already invested into 1 or more businesses in the UK. Registered as a director or as self-employed no more than 6 months after the date you were granted the entrepreneur visa. The applicants can prove that he/she has been self-employed, a member of a partnership or working as a director of a business 3 months before the application. The business has create at least two new full-time jobs or its equivalent for resident workers in the UK, which will exist for an equivalent of at least 12 months.

read more › The Tier 2 visa allows you to be employed by a sponsor in the UK. You can apply for a Tier 2 (General) visa if have obtained a job offer and a Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship from a UK employer with a valid Tier 2 sponsorship licence. The work you do in the UK must relate to the work of your sponsor organisation. A Tier 2 (General) visa is a points-based category. You will usually need to be paid at least 30,000 per year or the 'appropriate rate' for the job you have been offered - whichever is higher.

read more › Those wishing to enter the UK to study will need to achieve 40 points to apply for a student visa. Course confirmation: you must receive a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from a university approved by UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI).All universities must have been given or applied for Highly Trusted Status (HTS) on the UKVI Tier 4 Sponsor list (30 points). Funding: you must provide evidence of funding to pay for both your course tuition fees and your monthly living costs (10 points).Tuition fees are on average 12,000 per year but can range from 8,000 to 36,000.

read more › If you are married to a person settled in the UK, you may be able to make an application to join your spouse or partner. Settled person means, someone who holds indefinite leave to remain in the UK, to enter or remain in the UK with your partner. We can also asist you with extension of your visa. You must have suitable accommodation for yourself, your spouse and any dependents; You must meet the financial requirements (i.e. have enough money to support yourself, your spouse and any dependents without recourse to public funds); and.

read more › The requirements for immigration to UK as a Fianc are very similar to the rules for married couples. The fianc will have to apply for entry clearance from outside the UK, to enter the UK to marry and the visa is granted for a period of 6 months. If there are exceptional reasons for delaying marriage until after the initial six months and extension to stay in the UK may be granted. This visa does not allow the fianc permission to work in the UK on the fianc visa, and you and your fianc must show that there will be sufficient funds and accommodation in the UK without requiring public funds before and after the marriage.

read more › This is an application where a parent of a British child who is settled in the UK, wishes to enter to reside in the UK, to contribute towards the up bring of the child. The applicant will be able to maintain himself and any dependants adequately without recourse to public funds; and. The applicant must provide evidence that they are taking, and intend to continue to take, an active role in the child's upbringing.

read more › If you are child, relative is abroad, and you are settled in the UK, you may apply for them to join you in the UK under the Immigration Rules part 8: family members, in particular we refer you to paragraph 297 of the Immigration Rules which sets out the requirements for indefinite leave to enter the United Kingdom as the child of a relative present and settled or being admitted for settlement in the United Kingdom.

read more › This allows Adult Dependant Relatives of Non-EEA nationals to apply to join their dependent in the UK. If the applicant is the sponsor's parent or grandparent they must not be in a subsisting relationship with a partner unless that partner is also the sponsor's parent or grandparent and is applying for entry clearance at the same time as the applicant. The applicant or, if the applicant and their partner are the sponsor's parents or grandparents, the applicant's partner, must as a result of age, illness or disability require long-term personal care to perform everyday tasks.

read more › If you are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA), you must have held permanent residence status for the last 12 months. You will need to provide a permanent residence document. If you are married to a spouse or civil partner is a British citizen. You may apply after 3 years if you have obtained Indefinite Leave to remain, if you have been married during this time, provided the other requirements are met. You will not be able to rely upon the time if you have been exempt from immigration control (for example, as a diplomat or member of visiting armed forces) as part of the 3 or 5 years.

read more › If you in the United Kingdom or at the port of entry and you are unable to return to your country of origin, due to fear of persecution you may be able to claim Asylum. Arden Solicitors Advocates are specialist in Asylum law. Asylum claims can and should, wherever possible, be made to an immigration officer as soon as an asylum seeker arrives in the UK. Once a person has passed through immigration control and is inside the UK, he or she must claim asylum at the Home Office. If an asylum application is not made as soon as an asylum seeker enters the UK, the person may be denied welfare support and accommodation.

read more › If your asylum or human rights claim has been refused, and you have been through an unsuccessful appeal to the tribunal, you may be considering a fresh claim. Arden Solicitors Advocates can advise give you on the best possible chance of achieving a possible outcome, by carrying out a thorough review of your case so far by identifying what went wrong in your asylum claim and appeal. We can advise on new and relevant evidence, both in your own country and the UK, as well as identifying the need of an expert report to assess your account, documents and support your claim.

read more › At Arden Solicitors Advocates our Immigration Team has extensive knowledge and experience in human rights law. The Human Rights Act 1998 (the Act or the HRA) sets out the fundamental rights and freedoms that everyone in the UK is entitled to. It incorporates the rights set out in the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) into domestic British law. This means that if your human rights have been breached, you can take your case to a British court rather than having to seek justice from the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg, France.

read more › If you are a foreign nation who has been convicted of a crime in the UK, it is possible that you will be deported. Our experienced immigration team can help you, as you may be able to challenge your deportation. We can also seek temporary release from detention or bail for you in the meantime if you have already served your sentence. Under the Immigration Act 1971 sections 3(5) and 3(6), the UK Secretary of State has the power to make an order of deportation against a foreign criminal. If deported, there is an added risk that you may be banned from the United Kingdom for up to ten years after being removed.

read more › Applications for EEA Family Permits are for nationals of a country, who are outside the European Economic Area (EEA), applying to come to the UK. The EEA national does not need to be present when you make your application. However, the EEA national must be travelling to the UK with you, or must already be in the UK. If they are not, you must apply for a visa instead of an EEA family permit. When you apply, you must provide documents to prove your relationship to an EEA national who is coming to the UK or already here.

read more › Our family lawyers in specialise in all types of family law issues including divorce, high value financial settlements and a range of children's issues. We know that divorce often involves high emotions, especially when there are children involved. Our team are sensitive to your needs during this difficult time, and work with you to resolve your divorce with compassion and efficiency. We encourage communication rather than confrontation, for the best to deal with the needs of the whole family, particularly the children.

read more › In the circumstances involving where you have been a victim of domestic violence an emergency Court order may be required for the protection of yourself and your children from future violence. Court order such as Non-Molestation Order, Occupation Order can be applied at the court. Non-molestation orders are civil court orders which aim to protect the victims of domestic violence from being abused, to stop the abuser from being violent towards the victims, either physically or by threatening and intimidating.

read more › Any parent or guardian of the children can apply. People who meet any of the following criteria also have the automatic right to apply for contact with the children. Anyone else who wants to seek a child arrangements order can only do so if they apply to the court for permission first. A child arrangements order always considers the child's best interests over everything else. The entire purpose of the order is to ensure that the child's welfare is the first and foremost consideration. Mediation is an inexpensive way to find solutions outside the court system and it is particularly suitable to resolve issues about children.

Review Arden Solicitors Advocates

Be the first to review Arden Solicitors Advocates.

Write a Review

We recommend