UK Immigration Services
Call now
Call now
We specialise exclusively in Immigration and Nationality Law and have been providing services to indivdual and corporate clients for over 20 years. We have been regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) since 2001. We have represented thousands of clients worldwide. Immigration Law is complex and with the rules constantly changing we strongly recommend that you consult a specialist to support and represent you from the start.

Contact us now for an honest opinion of your case, possible costs and options. Individual immigration applications are increasingly complex and the Immigration Rules are subject to constant change. Using our expertise and experience we shall do our utmost to obtain a successful result for your application. For companies and organisations that wish to employ foreign workers or are already doing so.

Our team of Consultants specialise in all applications for Entry Clearance, Leave to Enter, Leave to Remain, Nationality and Citizenship under UK Law, EU/ EEA Immigration Law, Advocacy and Representation before the Immigration Tribunal, and applications under the Europe Convention on Human Rights.

The Immigration Rules for the categories below are becoming increasingly complex and frequently change. Seemingly simple applications can often prove to be far more complex so we strongly advise you consult an expert before attempting these applications yourself. We frequently see cases where costly mistakes have been made either by people attempting

UK Immigration Services provides comprehensive UK immigration solutions to employers and their employees in the UK and worldwide. Employers who wish to employ a migrant workers may only do so if they hold a Sponsor Licence. We provide a number of services, as described below, to help identify and implement the optimum approach for your company and your

You can visit the UK to study for up to 6 months at an accredited institution, this includes English language courses. You can visit the UK if you want to have private medical treatment at a hospital or other medical facility. You might be able to stay for up to 11 months if you're coming to the UK for private medical treatment. You, your spouse or

Any previous marriage or civil partnership that either of you was in has permanently broken down. You meet our English language requirement, unless you can show that you qualify for an exemption you can support yourselves and any dependents without help from public funds. You have adequate accommodation where you and your dependents can live exclusively

For working in the uk only nationals of countries outside the european economic area (eea) and switzerland need apply for one of the following categories. If you want to set up a new business, you must have at least 50,000 in investment funds to apply for an Innovator visa if you want to set up a new business. There's no limit to how long you can stay

Review UK Immigration Services

Be the first to review UK Immigration Services.

Write a Review