One Immigration Solutions
Call now
Call now
One Immigration Solutions If you're applying for a visa to the UK, the government rules for applying and meeting those visa requirements are detailed and complex. One Immigration Solutions are experts in the field of immigration law and can give you the expertise and peace of mind that you need when applying. Get the right immigration advice and ensure your application is valid, complete and satisfies the requirements.

Discover what requirements you have to meet to visit or reunite with relative in the United Kingdom. Hong Kong citizens and their dependants can now live and work in the UK by applying for this new visa route. Want to know if you are qualified to apply for British Citizenship or Indefinite Leave to Remain?. Visa applications are expensive so getting the right immigration advice is critical.

Our quick and simple checking service will make sure your application is valid, complete and satisfies the requirements of the visa you're applying for as well as give you peace of mind. Would you like to speak to one of our immigration consultants over the phone?

read more › One Immigration Solutions is a UK based company established to assist in specialist advice on immigration and provide first class representation at affordable rates. We represent and advise private individuals, corporate and business bodies, students, educational institutions, and charities. We believe in professionalism and jargon-free advice that is tailored to your circumstances. Immigration law is turbulent and subject to change - we are always up to date and ensure we represent you within today's legal framework.

read more › A UK Spouse Visa is also known as a Partner Visa. It enables an individual to apply for leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK on the basis they are married to, or in a civil partnership, with a person present and settled in Britain. If you are outside the UK, you will have to apply for entry clearance for settlement to come in to the UK. Persons - outside the UK - that are married to, or in a civil partnership with, a UK citizen or person with settled status in the UK. You should apply for Entry Clearance for Settlement.

read more › An Unmarried Partner Visa, also referred to as a De Facto Visa, for UK entry enables an individual involved in a relationship with a UK citizen or settled person to apply for leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK who have been cohabiting for 2 years or more. Unmarried couples in a relationship, with at least one person having UK settled status and whom have been cohabiting for 2 years or more can apply for a UK Unmarried Partner Visa. You must show evidence that you will be able to financially support yourself without recourse to public funds.

read more › Applying for a Fianc Visa for UK entry allows a foreign national to come to the UK to marry a British spouse within 6 months. If you are planning to enter in to civil partnership, you will have to apply as a proposed civil partner. If you're a UK citizen returning to the UK to live, lodge an application for your fianc(e) and he or she can join you at the same time. Persons looking to marry a British citizen or permanent resident of the UK within 6 months of entering the UK can apply for a UK Fianc(e) Visa.

read more › A UK Civil Partnership Visa entitles two people who have a legally registered same-sex marriage to apply for Leave to Enter or Leave to Remain in the UK. Persons who are in a civil partnership with a British citizen or permanent resident in the UK can apply for a UK Civil Partnership Visa. Parties must have met each other and be free to form a civil partnership i.e. divorced, single or widowed. Sponsors must meet the minimum income threshold of 18,600, increased to 24,800 if two children are involved, plus 2,200 for each additional child.

read more › Further Leave to Remain is a route to extend a period of leave in the UK. If you currently have limited leave in the UK (for example a visa that expires on a particular date), you need to apply to extend your leave before your current leave expires. You must have a valid UK visa and be in the UK to apply so don't leave your application until the last minute. Once you have applied for Further Leave to Remain, you can stay in the UK until a decision is reached, provided that you applied before your last visa expired.

read more › A European Economic Area (EEA) family permit is for non-EEA family members of EEA nationals. It gives non-EEA family members the opportunity to join their family in the UK. With an EEA Family Permit, you can live and work in Britain as a dependent of an EEA national. If you're applying from overseas you should apply for entry clearance before travelling to the UK. For married couples, the non-EEA family member and the EEA citizen have to be legally married to each other. For unmarried couples, the non-EEA family member and the EEA citizen need to prove that they have lived together for the last two years.

read more › Indefinite Leave to Remain, or ILR, is the right to apply for settlement in Britain if you have lived in the country for a certain period of time. A spouse or unmarried partner of a UK citizen or person with UK settled status. Indefinite Leave to Remain does not expire, but you should not be absent from the UK for periods of 2 years or more because this could result in you losing ILR status. If your application for ILR status is accepted you could be eligible for British Naturalisation after 12 months.

read more › British Naturalisation means that a foreign national born outside of the UK becomes officially recognised as a British citizen with the same rights and freedoms as those born in the UK. If you're applying having lived in the UK for 5 years or more you must meet the following criteria:. Lived in the UK legally for 5 years without absence from the UK exceeding 450 days during this time, or 90 days during the last 12 months. Held Indefinite Leave to Remain status for at least 1 year since making a Naturalisation application.

read more › The Hong Kong BNO visa is a new route created for BNO citizens and their dependants after new national security legislation was enacted in Hong Kong. Other family members where there is exceptional high dependency (parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters and children). Applications must be done at the same time (exceptions exist for children under 18) and whilst eligibility for this visa is broad, your specific circumstances will be important in determining whether a family member will be eligible.

read more › The UK Family Visitor Visa is a UK entry route that allows holders to visit a family member who is in the UK. A person that you have been living with in a long-term relationship, as if you were married or in a. You will leave the UK once your visit has ended (documents showing an outward journey will be required). You must be able to financially support your trip to the UK without working or accessing public funds. You must not enter the UK on the way to another country, except Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.

read more › In its place, it announced the new Start-Up visa. The Start-Up Visa is aimed at those who want to establish a business in the UK for the first time and are from outside the EEA and Switzerland. The business idea needs to be Innovative, Viable & Scalable. These 3 requirements are assessed by one of many Endorsing Bodies. Like the Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa that the Start-Up visa replaces, there is no financial requirement. You need to be endorsed by one of the Higher Education Institutions (HEI) that are participating in the scheme.

read more › The Graduate route offers graduating, international students a two or three year visa immediately after graduation. Whilst the visa is valid, holders will be able to stay and work in the UK. It will be available from summer 2021. You must have successfully completed your whole degree in the UK (excluding permitted study abroad programmes) and your Higher Education Provider must be willing to sponsor you. Only dependants who are already with the graduate in the UK (applications must be made at the same time) can apply.

read more › The Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa is granted to overseas nationals outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to start or run an established business in the UK and who meet the eligibility requirements. The eligibility requirements are different depending on whether you have access to 50,000 or 200,000, but you must have a minimum of 50,000 in investment funds to qualify. Persons with access to 50,000 or 200,000, which is registered with a recognised UK financial institution. The Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa is granted for a maximum of 3 years and 4 months, initially.

read more › Introduced in 2008, the UK Investor Visa allows 'high net worth' foreign nationals, with at least 2 million, to invest and remain in Britain on a long term basis. With a Tier 1 Investor Visa you can work or study in the UK. Persons with 2 million that must be invested in the UK within 3 months of the visa being granted. Provide evidence that your monetary investment will be made by you, your husband/wife or your unmarried/same sex partner.

read more › The Tier 2 Skilled Workers Visa is available to intermediate or highly skilled workers who have been offered employment in a skilled job role in the UK. Once you have been in the UK for 5 years on a Tier 2 General Worker Visa, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. The Certificate of Sponsorship is a reference number detailing your employment and personal information. It's not actually a certificate or paper document. Your reference number will be provided by your sponsor. You'll also be told how much you will be paid, a requirement to make your visa application.

read more › A Tier 4 Student Visa allows an international student to come to the UK to take a course of study at a recognised UK educational institution (as defined by UK Visa and Immigration - UKVI), provided they are enrolled at a UK college or university. Students enrolled at a UK university or college who have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). The following requirements must be satisfied before applying for a UK Tier 4 Student Visa:. You will need to provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to pay for your course and support your stay in the UK.

read more › Use the glossary of terms for simple explanations of UK Immigration phrases and governing bodies you don't understand. This a review of your immigration case in the event that your UK immigration application was refused. Administrative review will consider your case based on a decision being wrong or because of a case working error. If administrative review is successful the decision to refuse your application will be withdrawn. A piece of legislation from the European Convention of Human Rights (ECHR) that states "Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence."

Review One Immigration Solutions

Be the first to review One Immigration Solutions.

Write a Review

We recommend